27 February 2010

Day -2

Hemoglobin 8.3
Platelets 143
WBC 2.9
|Neutrophils| 2.8
Creatinine 1.15

My day started out by me throwing up all over the floor next to my bed.  That kinda set the tone for the rest of the day, although the biggest problem I'm having now isn't with nausea.  My stomach is really upset, kinda like indigestion.  The doctors say the lining is probably irritated from the chemotherapy or other drugs.  It really sucks because the anti-nausea medications available are much more effective than anything they can give me for the pains I'm feeling now.  It makes eating unpleasant, but I'm getting constipated anyway.  Damn fludarabine.

Today was my last day of chemotherapy.  Tomorrow morning I'll be irradiated.  It should only take about twenty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment